Difference between revisions of "Robert Fitzmorgan"
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 14:19, 20 December 2021
Master Robert Fitzmorgan
|Order of Precedence|
Per fess embattled pean and Or masoned sable.
- 1 His Excellency, Master Robert Fitzmorgan, OP
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Master Robert Fitzmorgan, OP
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Former Northern Regional Seneschal
- Former Central Regional Herald
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Prior Kingdom Historian
- Former Stellar Scroll Herald
Robert Fitzmorgan was a minor, landless noble in 12th Century Southern Provance. He was a contemporary of Richard the Lion Hearted and sometimes followed hm on campaign. He made the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella, and later followed Richard to the Holy Land on the Third Crusade. He was a sometime warrior and occasional Troubadour. After returning from the Third Crusade, he was married to Katrine la Escolpiera from Iza near Nice.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Robert Fitzmorgan, during his tenure as Kingdom Historian, launched the Ansteorran Wiki.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
Please see User:Fitzmorgan.
In Case of Court: