Ragnar Kelson of Durham
Gulf Wars 2019
|Order of Precedence|
Per saltire sable and argent, two ravens rising respectant sable.
- 1 Lord Ragnar Kelson of Durham
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lord Ragnar Kelson of Durham
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
I am a Saxon from the 11th Century. I fight as a Norseman, from the same time period.
I like to fight, make armor, woodworking, leatherworking, hospitality, and helping, siege!! I like throwing rocks!
Timeline of Activity:
- Attended first Gulf War in 2019!
Populace Provided Information:
Ragnar is by far one of the hardest working individual’s in the SCA! You can find him on the battlefield, welcoming Newcomers, holding fighter practice, serving in the kitchen, doing the dishes, picking up trash, carrying all the heavy things we need at events, operating a siege war engine, encouraging the children of the SCA to get involved. He is an amazing man!
Ragnar is dedicated to teaching and serving the populace! If he is asked and he has the capability to do so, he will help!
Many people may not know this but he is an American Hero! He is the Recipient of Two Purple Hearts and Two Silver Stars! Thank you for your dedication and service to the United States of America! I salute you Sir!
- Ragnar is featured in the Greate Book of Fighters blog.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Won the Newcomers Tournament at Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse, 2018
- Thrown Weapons Champion of Northkeep, 2022
- Marksman of Northkeep, 2021-2022
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Received the Asha Rosa of Namron, at Namron Protectorate, Nov 2019. The insignia he received was a pass down -- gifted by Lord Lorenzo Martin, which he had received from Maestro Orlando Giovanni.
- Married to Katheryn Cranesgrove
- Hirsir for the Firestorm Hird, 2019
In Case of Court: