|Order of Precedence|
- 1 Honorable Lady Nadja Ramthuner
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lady Nadja Ramthuner
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- 2018-current: Deputy to Bryn Gwlad Rapier Marshal, because she always has a pen for people to sign the waivers and additionally has access to a printer.
- 2019-current: Committee member for Bryn Gwlad Newcomer's Academy, so that newcomers might have "everything I wished I'd had," instead of having to rely on a very distractable guide.
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Rapier melees
- Rapier spear
- Inkle weaving
- European dance
Timeline of Activity:
Fall 2015 - Began attending rapier fighter practice in Bjornsborg. This has made a lot of people very happy and been widely regarded as a good move.
Gulf Wars 2017 - First Gulf Wars, wherein many outfits are not finished but the cloaks were, to the great relief of the house.
2018 - Moved to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, where the stabbings continued in earnest.
Bryn Gwlad Fall Event 2018 - Became cadet to Don Pug, beginning her formal path to the White Scarf and really getting into "this whole SCA business."
Gulf Wars 2019 - Fought in the Champions Tournament, wherein our hero is described as looking "like a confused cat" before chasing down her opponent and seizing victory.
Feuding Families (Bjornsborg Spring Event 2020) - Made Companion to the Order of the Blade of Merit, only to immediately be squished beneath a pile of her compatriots. This was quickly rectified as the Order had pressing business to attend to.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Holder of the Iron Star with Orazio d'Assisi and Tuathal O'Sheils since 2018.
- Premier member of Bryn Gwlad Newcomer's Academy Committee (2019).
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Lady to Tuathal O'Sheils
- Cadet to Don Phelim Gervase
In Case of Court:
In case of court, make sure I am within earshot as I might be busying myself elsewhere. Water doesn't fill itself.