Muirenn ingen Chernaig
|Order of Precedence|
Sable, a schnecke issuant from base reversed maintaining on the outer swirl three schneckes and in chief three escallops inverted argent
- 1 Her Excellency, Baroness Muirenn ingen Chernaig
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Her Excellency, Baroness Muirenn ingen Chernaig
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices held
- Youth Armored Combat Marshal, Northern Region of Ansteorra, 2016-2019
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Deputy to the Earl Marshal, Youth Armored Combat Marshal, Kingdom of Ansteorra, 2019 - May 2020
- Warranted as Seneschal, Exchequer, Minister of Children, Youth Rapier Marshal, Youth Armored Combat Authorizing Marshal
Persona currently in flux.
Youth Armored Combat Marshaling
Card/Inkle Weaving- Specifically Doublefaced Heraldic Card weaving.
Recruitment and Retention.
Timeline of Activity:
Muirenn started playing in 2013 in the Canton of Skorragarðr while living in Wiesenfeuer. Started actively playing in Wiesenfeuer in 2014 and have remained an active member of the barony there since.
Populace Provided Information:
Muirenn ingen Chernaig has revitalized the Chivalric Youth Fighter Practice for Wiesenfeuer and Namron. I have seen her marshalling the youth at more events than I can count. She also helped push for youth fighting war points at Gulf Wars this year for the first time ever.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Autocrat for Axeman XI
- Co-Autocrat for Kingdom Fiber Arts Symposium II
- Assisted in the development of the Youth Combat Section of the rebuilt Kingdom Marshallette website
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Flint and Steel of Wiesenfeuer
- The Award of the Argent Fleur in the art of Cat Herding (Youth Marshaling), granted by the Barony of Namron
- Asha Rosa for Rapier Combat - Barony of Namron