Mooneschadowe Event Steward's Little Helper
Back to Stewards of Guardian/Triumphe
Her Excellency Kajira of Wiesenfeuer created and compiled the forms on the following page that may also be helpful: http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/autocrattoolbox.html That collection also includes links to Known World documents.
Event Steward Pages
Planning the Event
- Mooneschadowe's Timing for Triumphe Planning/Preparation
- This is an overview of the timing of the event's work.
- List of Jobs to do for a Successful Triumphe!
- An overview list of items that we think about at the last minute after invites are out and we're putting together the site flier.
- This will be mashed-up with the one above (Timing for planning/prep)
- Generic Event Bid for use in Planning, being an outline of points that are required in a standard event bid.
- This one isn't complete yet; will be rounded out with information from the two pages above.
This document includes more detail of the jobs required before/during/after the event:
- Mooneschadowe Autocrat Roles/Responsibilities, being a list of jobs the Autocrat should think about at various points.
This list links directly to the list of champions in each of the categories recognized at Triumphe; important for the Triumphe Processional.
- List of Activities and Championships, being a list of the things people do and participate in at our event.
This is a list of resources and ideas that may be useful to review ahead of the event in case of an emergency:
- Emergency Action Plan, being ideas for options available during an emergency.
- Invitation List, being a list of groups that are likely to attend our event, based on past records from Gate Sheets.
- Invitation via Email Listserv, being an email that could be updated and sent to our friends to ask them to put our event on their calendar.
Last Minute Before the Event
A collection of notes - should help everyone be on the same page for Mock Court.
- Mooneschadowe's Mock Court, being an outline of things to talk about during the court trial run before Triumphe.
After the Event
Template for saying "Thank You" for everyone who helped the event go over so well!
- Post-Event Thank You Email, being a reminder, outline, and ideas for sending a post-event thank-you letter.
Feast Steward Pages
This one isn't very stable yet, but focuses on the Feast Steward's job:
- Feast Steward Roles/Responsibilities, being an outline of tasks for the Feast Steward/crew.