Miguel Sebastian de Oporto
|Order of Precedence|
Or, a continental sea panther gules within a bordure sable.
- 1 His Grace, Duke Miguel Sebastian de Oporto, KCSA, MOD
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Grace, Duke Miguel Sebastian de Oporto, KCSA, MOD
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Vicar of the Steppes November 2005 - July 2006
- Regional Offices Held
Timeline of Activity:
- 1999-11-20: Elevated to the Chivalry by Daffydd Whitaker and Octavia de Verdun.
- The belt used in Miguel's Knighting Ceremony was that of Sir William the Bear. Photos by Armand Dragonetti
- Miguel received the cloak of Robin of Gilwell when he was made one of the Centurions of the Sable Star of Ansteorra
- In July of 2018, it was noted by Robin of Gilwell that "In a 26 month period, Miguel Sebastian de Oporto has won Queen's Champion, Royal Blade, and Crown tourney." (Sigmund and Simonn have won Queen's Champion and Crown within a year of each other, but nobody but Miguel has won all three.)
Acts as Crown:
- In his first reign with Conal, Miguel named Iolo FitzOwen as a Lion of Ansteorra, and in his second, honored Modius von Mergentheim in the same way.
- Miguel & Conal created the Order of the Golden Lance of Ansteorra, a grant level award given for excellence on the equestrian field.
- Miguel & Conal created the Sable Shield, an acknowledgement given to those who have served in the Armed Forces.
- Barony of the Steppes
Populace Provided Information:
Not some huge story, but a little fun aside. A long time ago at a regional war practice. I was fairly new, and didn't know a ton of people. Was getting unarmored at my car talking with a friend, when some guy I didn't know came racing across the parking lot and ran into me jokingly to see if he could knock me over as a way of introducing himself. He bounced off. Turns out he was the king of Ansteorra at the time...he's also the king now! - Hubert d'Aigues-Mortes (January 2019)
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
In Case of Court: