Miguel Sebastian de Oporto
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Or, a continental sea panther gules within a bordure sable.
His Royal Majesty, King Miguel Sebastian de Oporto, KCSA, MOD
- Local Offices Held
- Vicar of the Steppes November 2005 - July 2006
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
Timeline of Activity:
- 1999-11-20: Elevated to the Chivalry by Daffydd Whitaker and Octavia de Verdun
- The belt used in Miguel's Knighting Ceremony was that of Sir William the Bear. Photos by Armand Dragonetti
- Miguel received the cloak of Robin of Gilwell when he was made one of the Centurions of the Sable Star of Ansteorra
- In July of 2018, it was noted by Robin of Gilwell that "In a 26 month period, Miguel Sebastian de Oporto has won Queen's Champion, Royal Blade, and Crown tourney." (Sigmund and Simonn have won Queen's Champion and Crown within a year of each other, but nobody but Miguel has won all three.)
Acts as Crown
- In his first reign with Conal, Miguel named Iolo FitzOwen as a Lion of Ansteorra, and in his second, honored Modius von Mergentheim in the same way.
- Miguel & Conal created the Order of the Golden Lance of Ansteorra, a grant level award given for excellence on the equestrian field.
- Miguel & Conal created the Sable Shield, an acknowledgement given to those who have served in the Armed Forces.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments: