|Order of Precedence|
Per pale argent and azure, a talbot sejant and an orle sable.
- 1 Centurion Michall "Micauley" Morison
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Centurion Michall "Micauley" Morison
Previously Known As:
Pronounced: (Mik - All - Ee)
Additional Registered Heraldry:
Born 1535 in Southern Scotland Michall Morison saw the increasing conflicts between England and Scotland, Catholics and Protestants, and the various peoples of the border. Originally an impassioned catholic with a religious and monetary investment in Mary's place on the Tudor throne, after much loss Micauley turned to a life of Privateering in the English seas under the protection of the Letters of Marque. Micauley makes a living from the defeat or capture of Spanish vessels and outmaneuvering fellow privateers.
- Chivalric fighting
- Rapier fighting
- Youth fighting
- Youth and Teen activities
- Wet Felting
- Needle Felting
- Voice Heraldry
- Recruitment and Retention
- Affordable Armoring
Timeline of Activity:
Fighting in the Vindheim Premier Coronet Tourney
(Written December 13, 2021)
I wanted to take a second to talk about one of the most important moments for me, one that will likely stick with me forever.
Just before the finals, I had seen Count (now his Highness) Romanius knelt on the ground in the field.
I approached him and asked, as I regularly ask my fighter friends and opponents, "Hey brother, are you feeling good?"
He responded was (this is an approximation, I hope he'll forgive me) "Yes, feeling good, maybe a bit old, but good. How are you feeling?"
I tend to be overly honest, especially about my feelings so I simply told him the truth, "I'm nervous, which I think makes sense, but yeah I'm just trying to kill some of these butterflies right now."
And Romanius nodded and said "Well, I want you to know that you would have my support. If you were to win, me and Deanna would help you however we could and we think you would do an excellent job."
There are so many ways that a man could have reacted to me admitting my nerves. Everything from no response at all to making sure I knew I -should- be nervous, to much worse things. But right before we competed to determine who would be the first Prince of Vindheim, Romanius made sure to speak kindly, offer me confidence, and be a friend.
That is, to me, exactly the kind of knight and leader I strive to be one day. And makes me incredibly proud to look to him as my Prince.
There is so so much to talk about from Saturday, but I wanted to share this moment and what it meant to me and how proud I am that this is the leadership we have in Vindheim and the sort of peer that we have in our Kingdom.
Populace Provided Information:
- Micauley is featured in the Greate Book of Fighters blog.
- The cudgel Michall received when he was made a Centurion first belonged to Morgan Black Dragon, then was passed to Jason Drysdale, and then to him.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Co-Feast Steward, Wiesenfeuer Yule, 2018
- 2018 Dionadair of Northkeep
- Head Server, Feast, Northkeep Castellan, 2018
- 2017 Castellan of Northkeep
- 2017 Bardic Champion of Northkeep
- Sable Sparrow for assistance in the construction of Thorvald's Fort at Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation
- Sable Falcon for Chivalric fighting for performance during Crown Tournament January 2019
- Winner of Un-belted Tournament Crown Tournament January 2019
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
Micauley has been involved in several demos and recruitment efforts in the Kingdom including:
- Chemin Noir Sunfest Demo, Phillips Ball Demo, and Community Theater Demo
- Northkeep Tokyo in Tulsa Demo, Maker's Fair Demo, Gilcrease Demo, and Octoberfest Demo
- Wiesenfeuer/Namron Medfaire Demo
- Enid Farmer's Market Demo
- Numerous other recruitment efforts
- Squire to Jason Drysdale
- Clan Blue Feather
- Dionadair of Northkeep
Proud father to daughter Athena
Micauley is a type 1 Diabetic
In Case of Court: