|Order of Precedence|
Per pale argent and azure, a talbot sejant and an orle sable
Lord Michall Morison
Commonly known as Micauley Phonetically (Mik - All - Ee)
- Hospitaler of Chemin Noir 2015 – 2016
- Treasurer of Chemin Noir 2016 – 2018
- Herald of the Barony of Northkeep 2020 -
Born 1535 in Southern Scotland Michall Morison saw the increasing conflicts between England and Scotland, Catholics and Protestants, and the various peoples of the border. Originally an impassioned catholic with a heated investment in Mary's place on the Tudor throne, after much loss Michall turned to a life of Privateering in the English seas under the protection of the Letters of Marque. Michall makes a living of the defeat or capture of Spanish vessels and outmaneuvering fellow privateers.
- Bardic arts
- Chivalric fighting
- Rapier fighting
- Voice Heraldry
- Recruitment and Retention
- Youth Combat
Timeline of Activity:
Joined the SCA in Chemin Noir in 2010.
Inactive from 2012-2015.
Returned in December 2015.
Moved to Northkeep in 2017.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Co-Feast Steward, Wiesenfeuer Yule, 2018
- 2018 Dionadair of Northkeep
- Head Server, Feast, Northkeep Castellan, 2018
- 2017 Castellan of Northkeep
- 2017 Bardic Champion of Northkeep
- 2017 Event Steward, Canton of Chemin Noir demo at Sunfest
- Dionadair of Northkeep
- Squire to Jason Drysdale