|Order of Precedence|
Per pale argent and azure, a talbot sejant and an orle sable
Lord Michall Morison
- Local Offices Held
- Hospitaler of Chemin Noir 12/2015 – 4/2016
- Treasurer of Chemin Noir 4/2016 – 01/2018
Born 1535 in Southern Scotland Michall Morison saw the increasing conflicts between England and Scotland, Catholics and Protestants, and the various peoples of the border. Originally an impassioned catholic with a heated investment in Mary's place on the Tudor throne, after much loss Michall turned to a life of Privateering in the English seas under the protection of the Letters of Marque. Michall makes a living of the defeat or capture of Spanish vessels and out maneuvering fellow privateers.
- Bardic arts
- Chivalric fighting
- Rapier fighting
- Voice Heraldry
- Recruitment and Retention
- Youth Combat
Timeline of Activity:
Joined the SCA in Chemin Noir in 2010.
Inactive from 2012-2015.
Came back in December 2015.
Moved to Northkeep in 2017.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Co-Feast Steward, Wiesenfeuer Yule, 2018
- 2018 Dionadair of Northkeep
- Head Server, Feast, Northkeep Castellan, 2018
- 2017 Castellan of Northkeep
- 2017 Bardic Champion of Northkeep
- 2017 Event Steward, Canton of Chemin Noir demo at Sunfest