Ladislaus de Brody
|Order of Precedence|
- 1 His Excellency, Baron Ladislaus de Brody
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Baron Ladislaus de Brody
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Seneschal for the Barony of Seleone (Meridies/Gleann Abhann)
- Prior Exchequer for the Barony of Seleone (Meridies/Gleann Abhann)
- Prior Archery Marshal for the Barony of Seleone (Meridies/Gleann Abhann)
Silversmith, Lapidarist, bow-string maker, fletcher, leatherworker, glass bead maker, jeweler, woodworker...
Timeline of Activity:
1988: Joined SCA
2006: Moved to Enid, Oklahoma, shortly after Hurricane Katrina. It was simply too far to drive/play in OKC or Tulsa for meetings and such. We continued to attend Gulf Wars for a couple more years, but no longer as a merchant.
2012: Moved to Gorman, TX (near Dragonsfire Tor)
2015: Passed away in October, in Abilene, Texas.
Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Merchant at Gulf Wars for 17 years.
- Creator of the first coronets of Gleann Abhann.
- Creator of the first coronets of the Barony of Seleone.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Citizen of Seleone - This order is given to those gentles who reside outside of Baronial Lands of Seleone (Gleann Abhann) who have rendered great service and dedication to the Barony of Seleone. It is an honorary bestowal of particular dignity but does not affect their residency status or allow them to vote in Barony-only polling. For those who have received this award and live within the Barony, it is recognized that they will in perpetuity be considered citizens of Seleone, despite changes in residency or activity (or sanity).
In Case of Court: