Difference between revisions of "Korwyn Marius Velis Ariannaid"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4164782767 Portrait
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4164782767 Portrait] (Northkeep Flickr account)
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4183914392 Heralding Tessa & Simon's Court
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4183914392 Heralding Tessa & Simon's Court] (Northkeep Flickr account)
Revision as of 16:00, 7 July 2019
Korwyn Ariannaid "Fuzzy Blond Secretary"
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, a phoenix close affronty face to sinister Or within an annulet, in chief two pearled coronets argent.
- 1 His Excllency, Master of Arms Korwyn Marius Velis Ariannaid, OP
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excllency, Master of Arms Korwyn Marius Velis Ariannaid, OP
Registered Badge: Azure, a phoenix close affrontée, head to sinister, Or within an annulet between in fess two greatswords palewise reversed argent.
- Local Offices Held
- Founding Seneshal of Namron
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Golden Staff Herald (Ansteorra)
- Black Lion Herald (An Tir)
Late 12 century, Britan, of Saxon heritage.
Teaching combat arts
Timeline of Activity:
- 1979-04-07: Received the Gilded Thorn of Ansteorra (Principality Order for service) from the hands of Tessa of the Gardens.
- 1983-09-04: Gained entry into the Order of the Pelican, by the hand of Sigmund the Wingfooted and Sieglinda Syr.
- 1985-05-26: Received the Baldric of a Master at Arms (see link below for the story).
- The Tale of Korwyn Receiving His Baldric
- The InterKingdom Peace
- How the SCA Won a Convert, by Mistress Dunstana Talana the Violet
"Places I stayed in long enough to fight in a Crown Tournament..."
An Tir - Summits
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Founded the Protectorate list of Namron
- Assited in the writing of the laws of Ansteorra
- Wrote the coronation ceremony of Ansteorra
- Member of the Pride of the Lions 4 times
- Married to Krysta of Starfall