|Order of Precedence|
Per pale gules and sable, three crampets Or.
- 1 Master John Drake, WSA (99), MOD
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Master John Drake, WSA (99), MOD
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of 2016 (via
Ansteorra): (Fieldless) A crampet Or.
- Local Offices Held
- Rapier Marshal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad: 2015 - 2017
- Regional Offices held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Rapier Combat - both tournament and melee
- Cut & Thrust Combat - both tournament and melee
- Armored Combat- both tournament and melee
- Teaching rapier - including via videos posted to my YouTube channel
- Interkingdom Anthropology
Timeline of Activity:
I picked up a sword for the first time at my first event. It was what I had come out to do. The first Queen's Hope I fought in, was Ebigardis II, then Elizabeth, and then I fought in
Elizabeta I's, and was successful.
The first adult Queen's tournament I fought in, I got to the top 6, and then dropped out. That was 2009, when I was 16.
In 2011, at Gulf Wars, right before the field battle, I became a cadet to Don Dore and Don Ceallach mac Domhnaill.
Winning the Ansteorran tournament at Pennsic 2017 was a really big deal to me. I don't think an Ansteorran had won it since the 90s, so it had a lot of meaning.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Autocrat, 2015 Bryn Gwlad Academy of Defense / Guardian of the Gauntlet
- Winning the Ansteorran Tournament at Pennsic, 2017
- Rapier General, Gulf Wars 2018 & 2019
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Cross Fleury of Bryn Gwylad (Combat award)
In Case of Court