Johann der Becker von Aschersleben
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Veryt semy of annulets Or, three garbs one and two argent.
- 1 Lord Johann der Becker von Aschersleben
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lord Johann der Becker von Aschersleben
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Webminister, Shire of Windale, 2019-02-22 to 2021-02-11
- Social Media Officer, Shire of Windale, 2017-02-14 to 2019-02-13
- Armored Combat Marshal, Shire of Windale, 2012-02-12 to 2014/02/11
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
I am a 13th Century baker in the town of Aschersleben.
- Combat Marshal
Timeline of Activity:
- 1992: I was introduced to the SCA in the Shire of Southmarch, Principality of the Summits, in the Kingdom of Antir. I wasn't all that active in the beginning, and became even less so when I joined the Jaycee's.
- 2008: After eventually moving to Arizona, I became active in the Shire of Windale, where I held several offices.
- 2019: I moved to the the Houston area in October, and managed to attend one meeting of the Barony of Loch Soilleir when the world shut down.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Beacon of the Desert - Kingdom of Atenveldt
- Member, Clan Rannsaicha
In Case of Court: