|Order of Precedence|
Sable, an eagle's sinister wing displayed inverted with a claw issuant sustaining to dexter a broadaxe palewise Or.
- 1 His Grace, Duke Inman MacMoore, KSCA, OL, OP, Defender of the Dream
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Wiki Mentions
- 8 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 9 Affiliations:
- 10 Mundane Information:
His Grace, Duke Inman MacMoore, KSCA, OL, OP, Defender of the Dream
Nickname: The Wolf of Blackmoor
Previously Registered as Charles Inman MacMoore
- Local Offices Held
- Knight Marshal, Barony of the Steppes
- Kingdom Offices Held
11th Century Scotland
- Chivalric Combat
- Metalwork: repoussé, acid etching, fine fabrication
Timeline of Activity:
Began participating in 1981.
Moved from Steppes to Elfsea in 1983.
Barony of the Steppes
Populace Provided Information:
The Shire of Rosenfeld used an extremely primitive site back in 1990 and 1991. His Grace liked to come to our events because there was a pond on this site. Inman likes to fish. He would come to fish!
- Inman was one of the two finalists of the first Premier Bardic competition of Ansteorra.
- Inman didn't know a lot of Ansteorrans when he first became King. He had lived in the Kingdom for just one year and one day when he won Crown Tournament.
- The first time he went to Pennsic, he says he would have "about froze to death if not for Finn Kelly." He had packed for Texas, and the temperature dropped to 40 degrees at night. Finn kindly draped his cloak over Inman so he could sleep.
Historian's Fireside Chat
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Six time Crown of Ansteorra
- As Crown, created the Award of the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra
- As Crown, created the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star of Ansteorra
- As Crown, worked with other kingdoms to create Gulf Wars: "During my 5th reign, a squire from Trimaris traveling in Ansteorra threw down a gauntlet in our court in Stargate from their king (who was a friend) challenging us to a war. I went home and called the kings of Trimaris and Meridies , and we set it up. It was no walk in the park. It was a first, but we did it. Inman for Ansteorra, Ryan for Meridies and Han for Trimaris. Look what it has become."
- Third Guardian of the Shire of Mooneschadowe
- Bard of the Steppes, March, 1982
- Three time Warlord of the Steppes (1983, 1988, 1990)
- Brokered The Estrella Accords
- Given the belt, chain and spurs of a Knight of the Society by Simon of Amber Isle and Theressa (Tessa) of the Gardens
- Raised to both the Order of the Laurel and the Order of the Pelican by William Miesko and Catherine Blackrose
- Named a Lion of Ansteorra by Seamus of the Cats and Karlanna of Applecross Woods
- Married to Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu
- Founder, House Blackmoor
- Prior Apprentice: Cadwallader the Crazed
- Prior Squires:
- Duke Seamus of the Cats
- Sir Ian MacBaird
- Duchess Alisha MacLeod
- Sir Hildebrand von Tiel
- Sir Arthur of the Fen
- Sir Valerius Fidelis Camerinus
- Sir Jonathon MacNaughton
- Count Sutan Bloodaxe
- Sir Frederick von Sternwald
- Sir Galen Niccoli
- Duke Adb al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
- Sir Lance de Courcy
- Duke Aaron MacGregor
- Duchess Britta MacGregor
- Marsali Fox
- Honorable Lady Cairenn of Dun CuRuadh
- Lord Thorbjorn Ragnarsson