|Order of Precedence|
Per fess wavy azure and argent, a swan counterchanged maintaining in its beak a sun Or.
- 1 Hu Zhen
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Previously Known As:
Nickname(s): Hu, Zhen, "hey you"
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Deputy Herald - Barony of Namron, 2021 - Current
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Tang Dynasty China
- Kingfisher feather jewelry except without the Kingfisher part because that's illegal now
- Helping my group and the SCA grow
- Attempting to find things I can do that won't result in me failing horribly.
- Heavy Combat! I wanna learn to use a Partizan >:)
Timeline of Activity:
Fall 2019: Began going to Namron populace meetings and some rapier practices, considered a good move by me and several friends.
Spring 2020: Started participating more, went to lots of (online) events, won Namron's teen Iron Artisan competition by being the only person to enter.
June 2021: Attended first in person event - Myrgenfeld Collegium.
Fall 2021: Attended more populace meetings with the Barony of Namron.
December 11th, 2021: Attended the first Vindheim Coronet Tourney, hosted by the Province of Mooneschadowe.
December 18th, 2021: Attended the Primere Princess' Rapier Tourney, hosted by... either Wiesenfeuer or Mooneschadowe. Had a good time, Her Excellency Zubeydah made some tasty soup to share with people.
February 26th 2022: Went to Provincial Games, hosted by Mooneschadowe! I was a chess piece in the human chess game (fought and died well. My team won!). Got to speak to Mistress Margherita, before she was inducted into the Order of the Pelican. Was a very long drive home, but I had a lovely time.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Baronova Uliana sent me a necklace that Baroness Kyna Terricsdottir said should go to a deserving newcomer, and I think I'll be happy about that forever!
- I've gotten Largesse from a few friends, and I treasure each piece.
I'm a full time college student with a job. Biology major. My schedule is, despite being extremely regular, also somehow extremely unpredictable. If you need me to be somewhere or do something for an event or whatever, you need to tell me WAY in advance.
That said... if you'd like digital art made of your heraldry or achievement, toss me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sketches, previous examples, or some such thing are much preferred as an example of the device, as my blazonspeak is rudimentary at best. This is free of charge, I do it for fun. For devices, the usual turn around time is about 2-3 days, since I have homework and a job to do. Achievements will take considerably longer due to the complexity of many of them.
In Case of Court:
PLEASE tell me in advance that I'll need to be in court for something, and please mention that it isn't anything bad (unless I actually did something bad), or else I will irrationally stress out about it. Joking about it being something bad in a serious tone of voice is highly likely to send me into a negative spiral of worry and fear, so... seriously, don't do it.