Gabriele Rene de Bernard
|Order of Precedence|
Argent, two bears combattant gules and a rose, a chief engrailed azure
- 1 Lady Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lady Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of 2016 (via Ansteorra): (Fieldless) On a bear's paw print gules, a rose argent.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of the Steppes, 2 years
- Regional Offices Held
- Prior Minister of Arts & Sciences, Central Region, 2 years
Daughter of a French traveling merchant, I was raised & educated in a convent after my mother died in childbed. I was educated with the local nobles children.
Occasionally, my father would send me clothing from the different place he traveled. At some point he saved the life of some Duke or Prince & was made an ambassador. Now he sends me better clothes.
I joined the S.C.A. because I have always loved history and to learn how to do things. I do lots of different arts, but the past few years it has been mostly fiber arts.
- Fiber arts: embroidery, inkle weaving, nalbinding, garb-making.
- Glass Etching
- Wire weaving & wire wrapping
- Leather work
Timeline of Activity:
I started in late 1997. I was introduced to it by a co-worker, who was a founding member of House Bloodstone.
Steppes Warlord was my first event.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- House Bloodstone
- Rolling Thunder
- Rogue Thunder
- Wicked Thunder, dissolved
- Company of the Paschal Lamb
In Case of Court: