Finnacan at the Coronation of Jean-Paul and Gilyan, 2012
|Order of Precedence|
Argent, In pale a sprig of three holly leaves vert fructed gules conjoined to a chalice vert, a bordure sable.
- 1 Master Finnacan Dubh, OL
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Master Finnacan Dubh, OL
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
Registered Badge: " In pale a sprig of three holly leaves vert fructed gules conjoined to a chalice vert."
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Kingdom Chronicler
There are too many stories to tell and I would hate to commit to just one.
(9th century Ireland / 16th century Ireland, depending.)
I'm a storyteller who sometimes indulges in heraldic illustration. I've taught classes on early Irish clothing, basic fabrics, storytelling, pewter casting and soapstone carving, renaissance illustration materials and basic bardic performance.
Two of my written works can be found online.
I'm also a novice in the rapier community.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Twice Kingdom Bard of Ansteorra
- Numerous bardic titles in the Northern region of the Kingdom of Ansteorra
- Illustrated the Baronial Achievements for both Wiesenfeuer and Namron.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Married to the Lady Cadhla Ua Cellachain
In Case of Court: