Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, a herald's staff argent between a dolphin urinant and a dolphin urinant contourny Or.
- 1 Her Excellency, Baroness Chiara Franciesca Arianna d'Onofrio
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Her Excellency, Baroness Chiara Franciesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Prior Webminister for the Kingdom of An Tir
This persona is of Italian descent, late period 1560's.
- Born: June 1562. A quest of my persona since my birth was the mysterious circumstances that surrounded them. I resided in Italia for most of my life. I am daughter to Don Giovanni Lorenzo di Montifeora and Countess Drusilla of Northumbria. Raised by Giovanni and his lady wife Philomena, my true mother was not revealed or introduced to me until after my elevation to Lady of the court. I had become her ward for the duration of the reign when she stepped up as Queen.
- My father raised me with a gentle hand and trained me to read and write so that I would be able to help my future husband from a strong French family with the family shipping business.
- I was lost at sea on a trip to England from Italia. I was swept to a shore with the greenest of grasses. My savior was a gentle man by the name of Bruce Ericsson. His eyes were like none I had ever gazed into. They held flames that were deep and sturdy. Time went by and word from my family and husband never came.
- Awaiting the appropriate number of years as decreed by the church, an annulment was granted. Soon after Bruce and I were married. We have grown gray together over the years and have three of our own to raise into the light of the Ansteorran Star then moved to the northern reaches of An Tir.
- In a. s. xxxiii, we learned that my mother, Drusilla, had passed on to the other side; soon after we learned that my father Giovanni had also passed from here to join her at her side. May they smile upon the children of our bloodline and see that all is good. They are forever immortal in them.
Timeline of Activity:
- Barony of the Steppes
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1986: Name Registered: Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
- January 1997: Device Registered
- November 1998: Apprenticed to Master Fritz der Rothirsch
- July 2007: Squired to Mushir Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
- January 2012: Apprenticed to Dame Eleanor of Leycestershyre
- January 2011: Kingdom Webminister for An Tir
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
In Case of Court: