Aldric de Kerr
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Per pale embattled Or and gules, a sword and in pale three mullets of six points counterchanged.
His Excellency, Baron Aldric de Kerr, CSS
Registered Badge: Gules, a cross potent between four mullets of six points Or.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Constable, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Knight Marshal, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Herald, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Virtual Scribe, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Exchequer, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Seneshal, Barony of Wiesenfeuer
- Prior Knight Marshal, Shire of the Wastelands
- Prior Chronicler, Shire of the Wastelands
- Regional Offices Held
- Northern Region Exchequer
- Kingdom Offices Held
- DEM Siege Marshal
- Archive Herald
- NMS Deputy
Aldric de Kerr; Born the seventh son of a Scottish Earl. In the early 1100’s, he set out to find his way in the world. Aldric went on Crusade to help defend Jerusalem. While there, he witnessed the way that the Hebrews were treated and began training and teaching them in the ways of Chivalric combat.
Timeline of Activity:
Shire of Wastelands
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Event steward for various local events.